Welcome to Ripple Logic
Achieving excellence in the delivery of high quality programs to children and their families and being connected to local communities is our business.
Ripple Logic is an early childhood leadership organisation with a clear focus on quality improvement and development to support services at the local community level. We aim to support organisations to achieve the delivery of high quality programs to children aged birth to 13 years who access education & care services.
We aim to further strengthen organisations through building the capabilities of their people to achieve and sustain excellence within a competitive, cost effective environment that ultimately improves the learning and development outcomes for children and their families in the context of their local community.
We Do This By
- Inspiration, innovation, information.
- Professional delivery of services designed to develop high quality services to support sustained improvement and compliance based on contemporary child development theory.
- A planned strategic strength based approach.
- Linking training and professional learning to the:
- National Quality Framework
- Legislation [The National Law and National Regulations]
- National Quality Standard
- Quality Assesment & Rating Instrument
- Approved Early Years Learning Frameworks [EYLF, VEYLDF & MTOP]
- Interactive and practical professional learning sessions
- Face to face consultations
- Coaching and mentoring
- Site meetings
- Local Government
- Community & Private Sector organisations
- Approved Education & Care Services
- Kindergarten Cluster Managers
- Higher Education Institutions
- Professional network groups - Early Childhood, Family Day Care and Outside School Hours Care
- Maternal & Child Health Centres - New mum's/dad's groups
- Registered Training Organisations