Leadership with a clear focus on continuous improvement to achieve the sustained delivery of high quality education and care programs responsive to the needs of each child and their families in a local community context.
Ripple Logic's Principal Director, Christine Straubinger has 25 years experience in the early childhood sector, combined with direct service delivery in kindergartens, early childhood intervention services, State Government legislative experience, managing a children's services team within the Department of Education and Training, Victoria.
Christine is a qualified educator and trainer who enthusiastically delivers energetic, fun and relevant sessions. Her wealth of experience is complemented by her formal qualifications:
- Bachelor of Education
- Diploma of Teaching - Early Childhood Education
- Certificate IV Training & Assessment
- Licensed Facilitator - 'Tuning Into Kids' - an emotion coaching program
Ripple Logic is delivering dynamic, professional learning sessions to educators, educational leaders and coordinators through staff and team meetings, professional network groups, professional development days and real time consultations customised to meet your needs.
All professional learning is directly linked to the national quality standard, the national law and regulations, the national and state early years learning frameworks with the aim to build on every day professional practice.
Real time coaching and mentoring which brings professional learning to life in the moment. Working directly with educators to capture opportunities to further strengthen the program and practice that results in improved outcomes for children. This direct on the ground support brings another perspective, new strategies and resources designed to cater for your specific needs.
Professional development sessions on a range of program and practice areas such as:
- Emotion coaching: building children's capacity to self-regulate their own behaviour
- Learning conversations with children and their families: authentic conversations that include and empower children in decisions about their own learning and development in collaborative partnership with families.
- Child Safe Standards: a new requirement to be implemented for all education and care services from 1 January 2016
Innovative design and function advice about learning spaces whether a new or existing building. Creative design that aims to elict optimal function of the physical environment that captures all perspectives - children, families and staff to provide the best possible learning enviroment for all children and improve the overall quality of your service.